Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Heat Transfer Garden Markers

This is my second post for today...if you're looking for my earlier card share, click here.  Originally, this project was supposed to be up on the Silhouette blog on Friday but the schedule got a little jumbled, so I hope you'll head over now to check out the tutorial for these garden markers I made using heat transfer material.




Why didn't I just use regular adhesive vinyl?  The cedar stakes were still pretty rough even after sanding them and it wasn't sticking very well.  With the heat transfer material, I don't have to worry about my letters falling off halfway through the summer...they are on there REALLY good.

I'd love to hear your comments!

1 comment:

  1. REALLY cool. I've been trying to figure out how to make my stakes pretty. Love this.

    ReplyDelete