Monday, December 23, 2013

Starlight Garland

Since Christmas is only two days away now and I'm sure everyone is short on time, this week's design team project is a quick and simple one.  I made this starlight garland with New Year's Eve in mind, but I think it works for Christmas or as an everyday decoration as well.


Hop on over to the Silhouette blog and take a look at how the Silhouette adhesive cardstock made this a breeze to assemble.  On a side note - this really is the nicest adhesive cardstock I've tried to date.  It's thicker than most so you can use it for all kinds of projects other than just cards and scrapbook pages, cuts really cleanly even with the most intricate of designs, and it's pretty sticky so you don't have to worry about anything falling apart.  They've also got some beautiful colors and I'm hoping they come out with even more soon.

What are you hoping to see from Silhouette this year?



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I created banners for gifts this year, but they sure didn't look as sparkly and decorative as yours! I must try that paper you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete